Sunday, November 1, 2009

SMOOTHoperator.

i'm tired of being angry;
i'm tired of being sad.
i need to get off my ass, stop feelin bad for myself
& start makin moves. i have to pay my student loans,
pay my phone bill, and focus my attention toward things
that are going to make me feel better. i need to make
sure my lawyer hurries shit along & i get paid soon.

but for now; i'm just using slow music & relaxation
to keep my stress level down. i'm so overwhelmed
lately that i can literally feel my heart racing;
my eyes watering; my muscles getting tense...
i hate being this angry person. that's not me!

i wanna go back to being the killuh™ i was before...
happy, full of jokes, inspired, laidback, loving,
funny, and lately IDGAF about any of that.
so i'm listenin to the slow jams, wishin people made
that good, close-your-eyes, rest-your-head, release music!
since good music is pretty DEAD nowadays; i settle
with the oldies; but GREATies. lol; the classics!

todays pick is the ever-talented; super-beautiful..
SADE!

as old and played as 'smooth operator' is; that song is
so beautiful to me. it makes ma body dance a little;
but my mind release ugly thoughts & tension.

for now i'm just guna watch my yankees murk the phillies
[not so good for stress relief lol but i gotta support]
i still can't bare to go outside & take a pic of my car,
its so ugly & sad lookin : [ my poor baby..
maybe tomoro !

peacebby.
-killuh™

ps; just found this pic of sade;
ALLhomo .. she was bad as fckkkk. lmao

No comments: