Friday, May 22, 2009

i found a lonq lost friend of mine ... *



well well well; look what i found.. its my long lost dimple !

hahaa.. i realized that it shows up only wen im tryinq NOT to smile and lately

ive been doing alot of that; before i was finding reasons to smile; but now i can

honestly say im REALLY REALLY happy. shxt at home gets rough sometimes...

but lately there havent been any issues, i have good friends, nd SOME not so

good ones, but who's couting? its not the quantity, its the QUALITY! my cupcake

michelle, just left today for boston, i fuckin love that hoee, as much as me &

keaidy have faded over the years, i still love her, and she better be with me today wen

i go back to the "TRAPHOUSE" to finish my tattoo :] sounds ghetto ehh? lmaooo.

i have my ryan, he's like sunshine, he makes my day so bright, and its funny cause

we havent talked in a few days cause he's been outta town and its rained everyday we havent talked.

must be a sign lol; i have my loveliees at work, esp kelly, aka kelly kush! haha, thats my bxtch maaan.

oh & some craaaazy shxt, my mom wants me to go to therapy for my adhd & anxiety issues, but wtf.

i dont believe in their methods, i dont believe in their medicines && i got WAY TOO MANY PROBLEMS!

lmao; but idk, maybe its just me, but i really think everyone has these problems, im just aware of them haha.

lets see:

i smoke the ganj; im addicted to SEX; i have a serious anxiety disorder & i panic often;

i have NO KINDA attention span; im afraid to be alone; i GOT ISSUES MAN! but idgaf.

who doesnt? but idk, i def need to get up and make some moves today, lemme get off my ass,

off this computer, and get my life togetha.

ADD ME:

twitter.com/killuhxcici

myspace.com/__killuh

&& idk the fckin thing for facebook; but look up Alicia Muniz on facebook.com hahaa.

peace&prosperityy <333

--killuh™

1 comment:

Vison.Air.y said...

ur definately an interesting girl. but it's all good cuz i love interesting lol.

thanx for followin the blog by the way! =D.