Tuesday, August 24, 2010

#iWANAHOLDYOURHAND.

i've always been a bit of a romantic, i love to believe in fairy tale love stories..
i never realized that the only time i have a hard time believing is when the story is my own.
no man has ever been my prince charming, the only character i ever meet is the boy who cried wolf. and i became the wicked fuckin witch... a broken heart can only hold up for so long.
it starts to become easier to be the bad one, the one who steals men, ruins relationships
& then leaves the nigga behind with nobody. as sick as it sounds; hurting one man almost feels
like your gettin revenge on all the ones who hurt you in the past.

but i'm off that; in a few days my feelings, and honestly, my entire outlook, has changed.
nobody has ever had as great an impact on me in such a short amount of time, or any
length of time to be real. he shares my ideals, he appreciates me and little things
about me that nobody else ever really took the time to notice, and he has the desire and
capability to fill in the parts of my life that are lacking. he wants to give me what i cannot
provide myself, and i want to make him happy...

he's like a missing puzzle piece, something i cannot lose because now that he's here i can't
go back to where i was; we can only move forward and i pray that we do so together.
i just want to hold his hand !

No comments: