Tuesday, March 3, 2009

UGH; where's my baby when i need him ?!

-"baaaaaaaby..
we're guna cake til 3 in the mornin...
nah nah 4! no wait..3, cause i work tomoro!
kay bae??"

-"heehe; okay baby."

-"kay, im goin to work.. i love yu ali."

-"love yu too bae."

it's 1:30am .. DO YU KNOW WHERE UR MAN IS?!
well; i do!
he is . . . IN HIS BED . . . S L E E E P !.
not cakin wit me..
not lovin me..
none of that.

and where am i?
in my bed..
alone :(
missin him.
3am my ass.
i call bullshxt.





nuff said for now =/
peace && prosperityy.
--killuh™

2 comments:

life & cronicals of meez. said...

my man just said the same thing
al men think alike boo. and in about 30 mins he'll be sleep.
i understand. maybe one day they'll realize.

killuh™ said...

they're so... TRAGIC.
its a sad thing.

:[
thing is; they dont think its
a big deal at all..
he'll call tomoro like its all gud.
but its not; cause it DOES hurt.
ehh;
fckem.