Thursday, March 12, 2009

i WANA HOLD YURR HANDDDD..

ughh; i dont even wana talk about phresh;
i love him, but shit...if its love am i ever supposed to get tired of it?
i mean im not tired of him, im damn near addicted, but the fighting..
that gets old quick; one day we're good. the next, not so much :[
it just feels like we're doing something wrong. i just don't get it.
i feel like my relationship should be bring me happiness,
but it jus stresses me out.. but then i can't let go cause i don't
wana be sittin here missin him & thinkin bout who else he makin happy..

feel me?

wudeva.. i dont know what else to say about that. tomorrow i feel like
i have madddd shit to do, gettin up to get my nails done early, pick up
my grandmother's computer, buy a new gap cardigan cause ther cute :]
and then goin to my bestie's crib, pickin up her mama, then waitin for her
to get home, and drivin everyone out to millenia mall! yes, im the only one
who knows how to get there. because ima retail addict. a shoppin mall whore!
so therefore, i know where every mall in or around orlando is :] hehe.
i kinda wana go to the outlets too and hit up the giant forever 21 & american apparel.

WHY SO MANY MALLS & STORES YOU ASK?
cause i got a very special something in the mail today...
what, you ask? what could make killuh™ so excited and ready to
buy everythin appealing to the eye? MY FIRST CREDIT CARD !!
citi bank was stupiddd enough to give me a credit care, with a pretty
big limit too, i see DEBT in my near future and I D G A F !.

lmaoo; well ima look online for some cuute shit, cute shit i might
see tomoro on my ventures. im so fckin excited :] yaaay !

anyways; ima take it down, nuttin excitin to talk about..
watchin one of my fave moviees: Across The Universe !.
i <3 the beatles.

peace &&prosperityy.
--killuh™

5 comments:

Marie said...

You and I are both eye to eye girl*

It gets so old to have the same arguing over and over again*

JAYdiddley said...

just stopping by to show ya page some love and asking you to check out my blog(www.phreshbot.blogspot.com) and if you like it please follow.Thanks!!!

alexis b. said...

deep

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Keep it 100, I love that shit.

Jervis said...

thanks for the follow, keep the posts comin