Saturday, April 18, 2009

damn; its been a long time : [

well; its been way too fckin long.. i kinda drew back from talkin about
my life [esp my love life] here on blogspot cause it was interfering w my relationship.
but since i dnt think i really have much of a relationship left.. i'm BACK!
i wish i'd never stopped writin cause i feel like i have TOO much to speak on.
i got a lot of stress to get off my chest;

MY CURRENT MOOD : depressed; stressed, hurt... all that.


so i found out before i went to NY apr4-15 that my man had anotha girl.
yepp; his excuse was, he was afraid i'd hurt him again so..thas why he kept her.
like a dumbass i didnt end it there, i let it go cause idk..i felt like; im goin up
north and he's guna see me and this is all guna change.. silly me!
two days before i left florida he blew up on me & almost decided to not see me
all because i, ina joking way, mentioned i should be able to see otha niggas durin my vaca.
i didnt mean, i had no intentions on seeing anybody but him...
eventually he got over it, i got to BKLYN Sat, Apr4 and Sunday i saw him : ]
the day was...for lack of a better word, PERFECT. and i was so blinded by the
cute boyfriend shit he was doin [holdin my hand, kissin me, payin for movies]
keep me from gettin down the shit that i needed to know..
the day after we chilled there was anotha episode..anotha drama filled day
with him and that disgusting bxtch. and again, i let it go..cause HE LOVES ME.

we finally saw eachother the monday before i left, and wana hear something funny?
i knew it was guna be something.. and GUESS WHAT, with no fail..the next day;
she was back at her games, and so was he. he's a horrible person...
and he was beggin me to not let it go..and i had this email written for 2days;
the night i got back from NY [wed, Apr15] i sat with my bestfriend & hit SEND.
and he called; we argued; he insulted me by sayin she wud do anythin fa him &&
he's not sure i would.. i gave shit up for yu & yu couldnt do one thing for me ??
is she worth losing ME; clearly...without words bein said.. i know the answer.

now; im jus tryna chill, tryna keep him outta my head.. its hard.
i love him, i fucked up in the past, but i righted my wrongs & this is how it goes?
this is LOVE ? its a sad sad thing to love someone who doesnt give a fuck about u.
but ima go get ready to go out tonite..ima jus try & stay positive.

peace && prosperityy.
--killuh™

4 comments:

Marie said...

Wow hun ..

Love can make people look foolosh sometimes but dont worry mama ..

People make mistakes and all we can do is try to fix them ..
You did what you could and hes an ass for doing you the way that he did ..

Forget him .. he doesnt deserve you .. now you can move on and do what you need ...

killuh™ said...

thanks mama;
its been qettin alot easier
as days qo by..
i think my skins qettin a lil
thicker & its easier to tell
him FCKyu wen he tries to hit me up; now that im wise to his shxt.

--but thanks; yu riqht
& im qlad i know now.

killuh™

unspoken mindless thoughts said...

thats a dude for you always thinking of themselves first mad selfish feed their needs an not give a (bleep) about your feelings. Hunnie you will find a REAL MAN an not BOY imitating a MAN.

the YOUNG LIONESS said...

feel better ma

Across the Universe!!!