Sunday, July 19, 2009

One day I just want to sit down with the one person who I know will
always love me...Never judge me...and be with me regardless of my past,
and just let it all go. For so many years, I've held in a lot of
pain...there are days where I don't even want to get out of bed. It just
feels like all these deep emotions weigh so heavily on my shoulders and
I just want someone to come along and help me lighten my load. I've come
along way throughout my life. I've been through a lot of heartache,
dissapointment, and many difficult situations, but I'm still here, and I
need someone who appreciates that and can love me baggage and all...

"Sometime I feel,
Like I don't belong anywhere.
And its guna take so long...
For me to get somewhere.
Sometimes I feel so heavy-hearted,
But I can't explain cause I'm so guarded.
But that's a lonely road to travel...
And a heavy load to bear,
Its a long, long way to heaven,
But I got to get there.
Please send me an angel,
To guide me home."
-Alicia Keys [Prelude to a Kiss]

its just an interlude from her last CD, and the first verse of a poem
called "Angel" in her poetry book...but it I love it, it really makes me
feel some type of way.

--killuhtrade;
-->>Sent from KillUH™'s T-Mo Sidekick®

2 comments:

Boricua Ria said...

The reason why some people can't handle our past is because they haven't mastered the term..UNCONDITIONAL. I learned how to love unconditionally regardless of what people have done. We all have a past.Mine is real spooky and very crazy and lots of scandal,LOL:) We can talk anytime/blog anytime:)I had an idea for a blog that I want you to co-write with me.Call me so we can go over it:)

killuh™ said...

sounds good; i'm guna def call/text you about that. thanks for the comment titi :D love ya.