Thursday, July 30, 2009

unfortunately, we cannot move forward with you... :D

even though nobody reads my shit;
i do this for me, so today, im feeling a few types of ways...
and since beefy & blogspot are my outlets; & he's heard enough,
its your turn :] and i would looooove some comments this time.

well, last week i had an interview with this company;
and it felt like it went extremely well, and as much as i know
better than to get my hopes up, of course i did anyways.
i hate my job with the deepest passion, i feel so STUCK there
so i was really just depending on this to get me out of this rut.

anyways, needless to say, i was turned down for the job with NO reason why.
and honestly, i was really upset, i just wanted it sooo bad and
so i now i'm kind of stuck again... idk what to do, which move to make next..
i got online and applied for a few other places and well, we'll see;
i don't know what else to do, but to just wait and see what happens.

anyways; thats that situation, ive recently had a lot on my mind,
ex's coming back trying to be friends and shit, and i DO NOT feel that.
not at all actually. there is a reason why we're ex's. i dont want to be
your friend, and to the two people im talkin about JUX & ANT...
don't tell me you love me, don't ask me how shits going, don't
front like youre somehow interested in my life, and dont ask me about
who i talk to; cause yu didn't love me enough to say it before, you didn't
care about what was going on with me and life when you should have,
and i will tell you ALL ABOUT BEEFY; i never have and i won't NOW
sugarcoat shit, i dont give a fuck about your feelings...

so i definitely am kind of uneasy that i feel that way, cause im not
the type of person to just not give a fuck, i just act like i dont.
in this case, i truly don't care though. i spend my entire day talkin
to one person, from morning to night, and i have no desire to waste
even one second of that time on ANYBODY else. beefy has my heart ;]

anyways, anything else on my mind? lemme search . . . lol
im in the mood for another tattoo, not sure of what, i always have ideas
ready to go in the occasion i am in a tattoo shop; and hmm,
i really don't know what else to write about...

so ill just end it here before it starts sounding to forced.
OH YEA! 5 days til i see my beefy :] im suuuper nervous & excited
all at the same time. i want it to be as chill and natural as possible,
but i cant help but to think that i should plan every outfit, every shoe,
every pajama, every DAY!
im thinkin a more spontaneous approach would be better though!
yepp, thats definitely how ima go about this, i hope for the best.
i dont think another disappointment would go well for me..



anywaaaays...i'm done.
peace &prosperityy;
killuh™

5 comments:

Vison.Air.y said...

i still read ur blog =D. even tho u don't read mine no more =/.

Damn, I'm REALLY sorry to hear about ur interview because I know how excited and anxious you were about it. I kno EXACTLY how it feels to feel like ur interview went off without a hitch and then to get rejected for a random reason. That is one of the worst feelings ever. Once again I'm really sorry but there's no doubt in my mind that something'll come ur way soon. I mean that.

I miss u by tha way =D

she. said...

deff feel you on the JOB thinq , jus yesterday i applied for a job & jus like you .
i qet ma hopes up extraa harrd , i start thinkinq of shit ima buy once i qet that check , uqh i hate it

love readinq ya bloq

killuh™ said...

thanks both of you..
job searching sucks!
but i wont keep my head down and neither should you two..
keep lookin, there are jobs out there!

&& thnks for readin my blog :D

Unknown said...

awww, beefy is a lucky guy! be on some spontaneous shit a lot if times at beginning of relationships we as in I have doe it too tend to go all out to impress somebody but if shit realllly works out you never want to feel like you have to uphold that standard of who you used to look and stuff at the beginning. Just do you.. and if you feel like getting extra cute why not right?? lol. jobs suck. I just work at Panda Express now, I have for the passed 6 months I started there part timing while I worked at UO then i quit UO for some reasons I felt were important for me to leave somewhere I aint feel needed. Where do you work now???

killuh™ said...

well i work at publix, aka hell on earth. & yu right, ima just be me & look my "normal-good" self and not go all out...yeah, i hadn't been to uo in forever & when I had a few dollars to spend I didn't see yu anymore. :( yu were like my fave person there.. but idk, I jus want a change, I been here over 3yrs & its maddd old to me. I'm miserable here; yu shud be my job hunting buddy ! :D