Monday, August 3, 2009

wow. i don't get excited to see guys, what's goin on with me? in less
than 2days im guna be sittin at the train station awaiting the arrival
of my beefy!

im so overwhelmed, nervous and excited all at once. what if i look
stupid or he doesn't like everything about me? i want it to be perfect,
even though i know nothing ever really is...can't blame a girl for
dreaming. but yea, i can't wait, i feel like there is so much to do
before he gets here and im driving myself a liiiiittle crazy..

WOOOOOOSSSAAAAAHHHH !

gotta do my hair, do my nails, shave my legs [bahaaha! lmao] clean my
car, inside and out! hit the Gma up for some pesos...and yu better
believe phone calls will be very restricted. none of yu bitches bettr
call unless its an extreme emergency! i prolly won't even answer my moms
call haha..its just guna be me &beefy time. i refuse to allow anybody to
ruin our time together.

anyways; new topic, im at work writing this on my phone & good lord, i
didn't think it was possible but i hate my job just a little bit more
than yesterday lol...how is it possible that nobody wants to hire me; im
ALWAYS available, im nice, great with customers/clients, pretty easy to
look at if i do say so myself, lol...wtf is wrong with me?

ohwell.. sooner or latr something will come along :]
til then; peace &&prosperity.

--killuh™
*another mobile blog.

No comments: