Wednesday, June 24, 2009

AYYY; its killuh™ and i'm tuninq in LIVE from Orlando's #1 HipHop Station..POWER95.3 :] hopefully.

sooo; i learned of some new news.. and its kinda excitinq.
im like a typical 20yr old; no idea what im doinq w me life SOOO;
i was thinkinq bout quitinq my job as lonq as i could find anothr one 1st.
maybee fulltime, bustin my nuts [fiqurative nuts ofcourse lmaooo]
but anyways, i found out im FULLY VESTED* at work.. my job puts
money away for us as we work there, the more we make, the more they save.
well; after 3yrs if yu decided to quit [or RETIRE as they say] whatever
money yu've accumulated [in STOCK] is pretty much handed to yu :]

well i've accumulated well over 1000 and althouqh i have a serious
& quite extensive shoppinq ADDICTION* i dont NEED much to survive.
so that cud last me for a month probably, as lonq as i dont shop much!

well; here's the next part.. im not much of an excitable person, and since
i dont know what to do with my life im not much determined to do anythinq.
but today i was forced to wake up 4hrs after i fell asleep to drop my lil
brother off at his little quitar music summer camp thinqyyy and i was
tiqht at first..but then i was listenin to the radio i heard the best thinq EVER*

so so so; the dj of one of my favorite hip hop stations here in orlando POWER95.3
is havinq open heart surqery [ofc we keep him in our prayers]
but they're takinq 1-2min video auditions for FOUR PEOPLE, one per week of july
[thats how lonq he'll be out on recovery] to cover his spot on the morninq show!
now; its silly to think i could be BIG off this; but everyone tells me i have a cool
ass personality, a nice voice [niqqas tell me i should work for one of those phonesex hotlines] lmaoo
& i think im pretty dope & have alotta shxt to talk about and whatNOT.

and anyways; im quna try out; and im actually MADDDD determined.
like i never really wanted anythinq so bad before; so todayy im quna brain storm
& then my cupcake [michelle] is quna do my hair;
and hopefully her & filando [her MANS] can help me think of some cool
shxt to put in my video to make me really stand out; i feel like i already will.
i dont think im quite like anybody else..but a little extra never hurt.. riqht?

well; im really quna do this . . . WISH ME LUCK! im fckin excited...

--killuh™

1 comment:

Vison.Air.y said...

that's big news!!! I know you can get it just do ur best! I believe in ya killuh ;)