Wednesday, June 3, 2009

shxt just aint riqht..

i dont even know what to say..
i havent written in forever and there are NO words.
i just dont feel the same anymore; i hate being inside my own head.
i've been smoking a lot & i like that it makes me not think about too much.
but i don't wana smoke that shit everyday...
i'm just scared, cause i'm at that point with booqieman, where it usually
starts to go downhill.. he could lie, and talk to a million other girls;
and it wouldn't surprise me one bit, cause this is what i'm use to.
and as this pattern plays out AGAIN, i cant say shit to him..
because once i express anything, its taken out of context and used against me.
i just feel like this is guna be a bad day. so let me go get ready for work..
--shit is guna suck, i can already feel it...



wudeva;
--killuh™

8 comments:

Vison.Air.y said...

sounds like ur goin thru some really ill shit currently. I find it kinda sad that people rely on weed to ease their mind like there's nothing else but i guess everyone has their reasons. I'm really unsure of what ur talking about this this dude ur with but it seems like ur VERY unsure about things. Maybe you guys should take some time out and talk to each other about everything and lay EVERYTHING out on the table. No matter wat happens after that point at least u get shit off ur chest

killuh™ said...

theres nothing to talk about;
he doesnt talk. so thats that.
i dont use the weed to ease my mind, it just does. i actually like smokinq.. the fact that i dont have to think about shit while im hiqh is just a bonus.

--im takin it yu dont smoke.
well; i dont drink lol; so its my only vice..

wudeva thouqh; ill be cool.

Vison.Air.y said...

well i wish there was more i could say, i sincerely hope things get better soon.

yea i used to smoke a little but now i hate it. I drink a little bit but never to get drunk so i guess u could say i'm pretty clean or boring depending how u wanna look at it lol

killuh™ said...

no papa; your not boring lol.
atleast i dont think so..

i like clean boys too haha.

BOTS I БОЦЦ said...

man, what a fresh girl! LOL. I love your blog really much! I'v got a clothes brand and a blog (and a lot of other things but this two you can check :D). So check the blog, follow me and write comments pls! Stay fresh, bye. http://botsbybots.blogspot.com/

K. Michel said...

Well, if there's "nothing to talk about" as you say ...how can it work? As interesting as you are, Miss killuh? He should be begging to have conversations every afternoon...

killuh™ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
killuh™ said...

awww; def love you both for those comments;
k. michel; i think yu made me blush lol