Saturday, October 24, 2009

SRYY I BEEN SLACKIN;

i need to stop slackin and stick to writing everyday;
cause way too much goes on in my life..and just in my head
for me to let days go by without releasing it all...

well; wednesday nite i'd had the plan to go downtown to check
out this lounge [AKA Lounge on E.Pine St.] and see my homegirl
Jade and watch her man Socky do some of the sickest live-art i have
ever seen. it was a real chill scene, people were dancin, talkin, relaxin,
havin some drinks, smoking and all that.
which also made me decide...
lounges are made for 21+ yr olds LMAO; cause my young ass needed a DRANK!
anyways; i was glad when i got there to have a good time politicin bout
lame orlando boys and the perfection that is NY fall weather & bullshittin
wid Jade & her homegirl Grissel..who is super silly & fun!

well; i rode out there with my highschool friend Danielle, LOVE HER!
& after chillin at the lounge for quite some time watchin this ONE
RANDOM WHITE MAN tear up the dance floor with his 1/2 top-rockin,
1/2 pop-lockin & 100% amazingness we decided we were hungry so we BOUNCED!
we had giant slices of pizza, talked, and walked around downtown.

OVERALL; despite everyones attempts at ruining my night and blowing me off;
me and dani had a good nite and even ended the nite by givin a bum 4BUCKS :]
i think i know why i like downtown soo much; there are so many dudes
tryna holla, so many bums, so many people it reminds me a bit of NY !

since WED. i havent really done shit, but work [finallyy] and get
told off my grandmother today on her bday; i told her to stop treatin my
mother like shit and she told me shes too old to deal wit MINE or anybody
else's bullshit; so i dont need to call her anymore...
awesome right? thats def just one example of how my family operates.

anyways; i wish i'd taken pics wed but i did not...so i have no prettiness
to show you on this blog. if yu'd like to hear something good though;
Andrew AKA Doza says he's guna marry me, and im holdin him to that!
andddd he may even get me a plane ticket to come see him MAYBEEEE..
maybe is better than nothing though. and i say, if youre guna have
any kind of love..his is the best :D

peace&prosperityyyyy.
killuh™

No comments: