Wednesday, October 7, 2009

&iWONDER

this is my WONDER face; lmaooo.
i wonder if things will be okay;
i wonder if one day i'll just be so happy i can't stand it;
i wonder if he's truthful when he says I LOVE YOU..nobody ever is anymore;
i wonder if i'll someday live the life i imagine;
i wonder if one day i won't care about clothes, shoes & little things;
i wonder if i'll ever truly love everything about myself;
i wonder if i can accomplish everything i dream to;
i wonder if i can change the world;
i wonder if people see me for what i am;
i wonder if i am really as real as i believe i am;
i wonder if music will ever be good again;
i wonder if my father will ever see his faults & tell me he's sry;
i wonder if my mother will ever stop medicating & light one up w me;
i wonder if my brothers will ever truly be happy;
i wonder if i'll ever dance without wondering who's watching;
i wonder if i will love all my tattoos when i'm 50, 60, 100;
i wonder if he'll ever take me on a picnic...just because;
i wonder if they'll have my eyes & his lips;
i wonder if my grandmother will treat my mom with the respect she deserves;
i wonder if my head can hold all the knowledge i want to learn;
i wonder if america will ever be a great country;
i wonder if i can ever trust myself to make the best decisions;
i wonder if i'll ever do anything GREAT;
i wonder if i could sing out loud like i sing in my head;
i wonder if i'm really all that i think of myself;
i wonder if people realize how silly wars are;
i wonder if i'll ever make money doing something i actually enjoy;
i wonder if i wonder about too much;
i wonder if for one night my wonders won't keep my up all night;
i wonder how it feels to fall asleep instead of passing out;
i wonder if one day i can get so high i forget who i am and float away from all these ridiculous thoughts...


i wonder if anyone is guna really read all this .. lmao!
love yu all maddd much; night.

peace&prosperity <3
killuh™

No comments: