Friday, February 13, 2009

cause imaaa BAD BAD giiiirl ;]

ahhh; so i didnt post last nite; i was trippin!
but i talked to phresh; kinda like my ex.. and he made me realize suttin;
I'M A BAD PERSON! i'm a bitch, i hurt people, i'm indecisive.
one thing i do have to say that i got goin for me is..
i don't lie & i don't cheat. but wudeva..i'm on some NEW NEW shxt.
i no longer give a fuck. i dress how i want, spend money how i want.
im not guna lie..i need to save though if i wana leave Orlando.
and get a new JOB [its a recessssion!]
OH! and part of all my changin, i'm dyein my hair RED this weekend. dope!

but anyways yo; i wanted to speak real quick on this girl scarlett.
i'm not a skinny chik; i'm thick & short and i know yu jus don't
do some shit..like standin on flimsy table & dance.
or y wud any kinda girl AT ALL, any size or shape, stand on the edge of
a table like yu dont know tht bxtch will flip;
anyways.. she made me madddd; and then i LAUGHED..and yu shall too.


hahaa; lmaoo; ill post suttin else later.
be easy blogspot babiee's ;]
peace&&prosperityy.
--killuh™

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol that video funny; thanx for following da blog and be sure to tune in daily for fresh blog material

Kastina said...

Haha. I know what you mean- style-wise- my bf gets so flippin' pissed at me sometimes b/c I like wearing clothes that are too big, he always says "I didn't think I was dating a guy" meh whatever. I can make it look cute- at least I think. :P

TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT said...

Found out about your blog via GMoney21 and every time I see this video I LMAO...no one told her ass to get on a small table like that.