Saturday, February 28, 2009

see...wth's a girl to do !!??

sooo; my people! i got some shxt on my mind...
and im bout to unleash the beeeast on yu's lol!

whether we official or not; phresh is my man.
yes, M Y M A N.. MINE. call me posessive, idgaf.
well we really jus got shxt poppin btwn us again
recently, so while this isn't new to us, it kinda is.
this time, i seem to be more affected by the kind
of attention he's been receiving from other females!
no, not females, bxtches..hoes even.. regardless. i DONT like it!
and because i dont wana fight with him anymore
& i dont wana have anymore problems with him...
i'm creating an even BIGGER PROBLEM. i'm not
being TRUE to myself, i've been biting my tongue..
watchin my mouth & holding back, but it BOTHERS ME..alot.
don't tell my man his pictures make ur panties wet..
don't tell my man yu love him, even if yu think ur his BFF!

OHHH! and thats another issue i'll speak on a s a p !

but back to the matter at hand.. this shxt is gettin REDICULOUSSS!
i'm not feelin this at all and idk how to bring it to his attention
and show him how much is BOTHERS ME & HOW IT NEEDS TO CHANGE.
nonononono...NOT CHANGE...jus CEASE TO OCCUR.
sure dudes say stuff to me, but i make sure it doesnt cross boundaries..
and if i dont feel it does, but he doesnt like it..IT ENDS.
i mean GIMME A FCKKKIN BREAK.. i completely got rid of every nigga
that could fck up what im tryna build with him...

if ur reading this and think yu may be one of these dudes:
-i don't call or answer ur calls
-i don't txt or answer ur txts...aims...cmnts...emails...msgs...
-i deleted yu frm myspace...my phonebook..
-YES! yu too.

but yes. im makin madddd effort & he IS TRYING TOO..but fck.
are they that important?? get fckin rid of them.. I DID IT! WHY CAN'T YU ??
yu say yu want this then show me yu want it...

UGH; thas all really.
BUT REAL QUICK.. ONE MORE..
is it just me, or do you HAAATE when ur man has a female bestfriend??
well i hate it, and physically i dont think shes anything to worry about..
but she over here tryna take care of him cause he got hurt last night;
UMM; thas my job ma, F A L L B A C K !
idk what to do bout that one...

anyways; love yu's :]
leave me ur ideas AND/OR thoughts on what i wrote..
OR even ur own experiences.. gracias babiees ;]



peace && prosperityy..
--killuh™

3 comments:

life & cronicals of meez. said...

i know ive commented on every blog i think idk. but your not the only one who has this problem. idgaf how close they are hes mine. and if they're that close things could get closer. trust me i know. my ex boyfriend and his ex were cool but she was facebookin him shit like i love you. not cool. i wasnot trippin til' shxt got outta hand. and u have the right to trip all the way. idc what nobody says.

killuh™ said...

yea; yu always leave love on my blogs; thanks lol.
but it sucks, love sucks..and what makes it worse is that he uses past shit against me, which is grimy cause im tryna right my wrongs. i'm not focusin on HIS past, which isnt pretty either, i'm only mad about shit thats still happenin after he's said he forgave me and he tryna move on & build a better.."US".
but i don't wana fight, i hate that part. ima try to address it without an attitude. maybe i'll write it down so he can let that shit really soak in :] lol

thnks mama.

life & cronicals of meez. said...

i did that shit. and it worked to a certain extent. dudes see shit differently than us and its true. and it sux dudes sux. and his bff is just waiting for you to really fuck up so when he becomes vulnerable she takes your spot, thats how i see it and its the truth.