Sunday, February 8, 2009

OHmyGEEEEE ;]

i proooooomise "he" STOLE my fckin h e a r t !.
soo me & ant dont talk anymoreee, me & john --ehhh, idk wut to do wid him;
ima always love tht nigga, but i cant see any kinda future wid him;
and then theres my MACKdaddyy. OMG! he's perfect i swear;

its jus the little things he does to put a smile on my face. he talkin bout spendin all

this moneyy & gettin my shit for valentines day.

at this point it doesnt matter that i wont get to see him since ft.lauderdale

is 3.5hrs away [fckkkk] its okayy; ima see him within the month & im SOO happy bout tht.




--last nite me, michelle, JoJo, and madddd people went out for keaidy/michelles bday.
it was prettyyy dope, we all ate at fridays & then my nigga mikeyy [fineASS] and
his homeboys who were all in town frm ft.lauderdale came thru & we all went bowling.
it was dope, his boys were cool, he was finerr than i xpected. & it was jus F U N ;]





but yaaa; im chillin fa now, gunna focus on my MACKaroni & jus try & be happyy.
OH & I PUT RED WEAVE IN MY HAIR TO SEE WUT IT WUD LOOK LIKE & I LOVE IT!!
so im def thinkin bout dyeing my hair red but im shook; lol;

wutchu thinkkk?? dope?? no?? too dominican!? lmaooo;
who knows' we'll see.. but ima take my ass to bed.
--PEACE && PROSPERiTY !.
killuh™

1 comment:

Orange said...

very cute. im feelin the spot.