Sunday, February 15, 2009

jus ONE OF DEM daysss..


well; well; well.. valentine's day was nuttin to brag about.
i did a buncha NADA. decided to be my own valentine.
got my nails done & went wid my family to see Coraline in 3D ;]
i LOOOOVE that movie. argued wid MACKaroni a bit..
phresh called me & aftr we argued bout the same shxt as always..
it was nice to kinda get over it & jus be nice to eachothr.


[btw. he read my blog..dont let ur ex read ur blogs if theyr
mentioned in in em hahaa.]


but yeea; i didnt feel like writin nuttin last nite and i dont feel it today eithaa;
but i feel like i neglect my blogspot wen i dont give a little info bout wah happend.
me && mack are guud again; me && phresh are guna be guud. idk bout anything else;
but like i said previously in old blogs --IDGAF no more.
ohhhh; tonite im dyeing my hair red && im MADDD excited. i'll post pics ASAP!.
but YOOO! i needa go get ready for work.. ill leave yu wid a pic of my nails :] tehehee.

peeeace && prosperityy ♥

--killuh™




















1 comment:

Katrina said...

Oooh! I love your nails! They look HOT!