Saturday, February 14, 2009

s l e e p is the cousin of DEATH !.

its 5 suttin in the AM and im convinced i suffer from insomnia.
either that OR i am an OWL trapped in this chik killuh's body !.
IDK but this shit is rediculous, i could be tired as fuck and i
jus CANNOT sleep once night hits. idk wut to do wid myself...
ohwell..


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
yeayea; i felt obligated to say that, for those of you out there
that are guna be caked up wit ya girls/men showin MADDDD unecessary
PDA and makin me SICK all day long; lmao --congrats assholes.

ANYWAYS..
im bored with this and i have nuttin to say tonite..
catch me on myspace..
CLiCK HERE!
request me; talk to me; love me..

here's ur parting gift.



peace&&prosperityy..
--killuh™

1 comment:

TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT said...

I be up all times of the night too, well they say that's when the freaks come out to play, LOL! Not sayin' I'm one or anything...just sayin'