Wednesday, February 11, 2009

S A Y W H A T ' S R E A L !.

sooo; idk what i talked about last time, but who CARES.
ive recently reached a new state of mind...its called IDGAF! cause i really dont.
i officially withdrew from school today, and honestly im happy about it.
the only reason i went to school is because my parents made me feel like i had to do it..
if it were up to me i would have taken a yr off after highschool; but nah i jumped right in!
well im about to be 20 in 2months and i feel like i need to do whats right for me righh now.
ima jus work now, as much as possible [itsa RECESSION!! lol] and save up, build credit, & move out!
i wanted to go back to ny, maybe thas not for me..maybe ill go farther down south..wudevaa;
as long as its not orlando, and its not IN THIS FCKIN HOUSE !!
idk wut else to write about today...im kiinda at a loss; i have a lot of thinkin to do.
i especially need to think of how im guna break all this to my motha.

well wudevaaaa. i love whoeva may read this;

peace&&prosperityy.
--killuh™



PS; mack is still who im all about righh now,
he makes me happy like no other.
he says hes gettn me suttin to be delivered
sat. on v-day, i dont get my hopes up..
so i wont, but if i get suttin, anything,
that'll def help him win me over ;]

mhmm; "my brown-eyed babyy" in his wordss..
brown eyes to die for :] hehee..
kayy im happy now; gnite all!.

No comments: