Tuesday, February 17, 2009

F U C K Y O U A L L !.

well i jus feel really stupid.. the one i considered my main squeeze...im tight wid him;
he completely forgets me, its like i have to remind him to call me & ask wut time hes guna hit me up.
and then iwas kinda talkin to one otha nigga but he has anotha chik on the side && he says
he wishes he could take back messin wid me cause he wants to make it work wit homegirl..
and then fbd; well..he has a way of makin me feel like he cud care less about me or anythin
goin on in my life or anythin i may be unhappy wid or uncomfortable about.. yepp; hes good at that.

right now; id like to just be on some real FUCK YOU ALL type shit; but i cant do that..
im too bigg a pussy to leave my emotions behind and say what i wanna say.
when i wanna cry my fingers ache for some reason && righ now they'r throbbing !!!!!
--i feel so dumb, why would i think any of these niggas wud be any different?
im stupid && naive && they'r all the same. honestly; i JUST wana feel important to someone.
WHY THE FUCK AM I NEVER ANYBODIES NUMBER ONE?? well.. im over it...

ima take it down now; no reason to stay up wen i got NOBODY to talk to :(
ohh & i finally dyed my hair RED; but thas irrelevant, ill post pics anotha time.
F U C K Y O U !.



peace&& prosperityy.
--killuh™

7 comments:

Shyne said...

All i can say is every guy aint the same cause i can honestly say i have never cheated on a chick or led her on for no reason. You say you have a guy that you were diggin but yet you where talkin to some other guy how has another girl...perhaps this was God's way of sayin cut back. They say what you do returns to you so...idk just my thoughts on your fix.

allthehenny said...

i swear i just knew i was the only one goin thru this exact situation. like my emotions are a big part of who i am so when they get involved im all in.. =[ sad shit we goin thru.

REALWAVY said...

LOVE can take you UP and LOVE can take you DOWN, but we all want LOVE to STAY AROUND!!!!!.....PS THE IS BEST BLOG

Kimster. said...

don`t worry i felt the same as you did. i was hella stupid for falling for this boy back in 2008; i thought i was his NUMBER ONE but nope i was the other woman in his life. we were so deep in everything i was even pregnant by this guy [ unfortunately i had a miscarriage ] but damn he fucked me over hard body ; i`m still emotional whenever i see him. his girl left him & i left the "us" we made. so since the new year i say "kicks over dicks" and i'm sticking to my words. fuck relationships; cause mainly you get hurt in them :( .

but hope you make it throughhhh :)

Unknown said...

can i just say i love your fn blog! lol

Shyne said...

*Next time you can just write me back on your blog that i commented on because i norm check back rather than a random comment on mine dig?!* ;] And as a guy i must speak on behalf of the "Nice Guys" out there in the world. I have had nuffin but bad run in's with females so every thing you above ppl are sayin i could turn around and say the same about you females. Bad females turn nice guys like myself into Jerks. I can say that with experience mos deff cause i can feel/see the kinds of changes i've made myself over past relationships because of meetin the wrong females.

killuh™ said...

and jerks turn females into bad chiks. thas why we all on some ciara shxt "like a boy" tryna do niggas the same way they do us.
all i know is; im upfront wid everyone and i always keep it 100. if i tell u i talk to otha ppl from the jump, butchu say yu tryna change that, LYING ABOUT OTHR GIRLS & PLAYIN ME & NOT CALLIN WEN YU SAY YU WILL is a reeeal bad way of showin that.
--im not tryna be a victim cause ive done my dirt jus like everyone has, and im sure ur a great guy. but its experience thats made me & many otha females this way! some ppl are jus bad ppl, some get turned into bad ppl. i dont think it matters whetha ur a female or male; but at this point in my life..ITS MALES IM MAD AT.
maybe later ill talk shxt about some grimy females i know; but its the dudes turns to FEEL ME!

feel me ?? ;]