Monday, February 2, 2009

family portrait.

YOOOO! soo; here i am writin again; ANOTHER update for yu all.
friend update:
i keep my friends close..the GOOD ones.
the person i'm with most & find myself confidin in most is MiMi.
im deadass with her or talkin to her everyday. igo HARD for tht hoee.
she wud BOOF* fa me haha; [insiderrr]
but it use to be 3 amigossss guy. and that shxt has MOST DEF died..
cause keaidy on her own shxt; be it her man, or her NEW friends;
it died; and i'm not gunaa lie but it kinda hurts. i love tht hoee;
i was always down fa her but she on some new shxt; her own shxt, minus MVP.
as for everythin else; i dnt really feel nobody else
--i dnt wana put myself out ther to too many people on a DEEPlevel.

family update:
my family is straaaaight wild; on BOTH sides. besides my moms & brother Nick;
i dnt trust nobody really. my dad completely took his self out the family.
after i was brought up to have strong family values && put fam FiRST..
the ones who taught me that can't even properly display it themselves.
its reeeal fckin SAD :[

but wudevaaaal
ima jus DO me, take care of myselff. ima get me a puppy..
so tht can be my only friend && i cud jus be like FCK EVERYONE ELSE!.

[peace && prosperity)
--killluh™

No comments: