Monday, February 2, 2009

ohh; but when i'm with him... that's it.

sooo; i made one post on here;
& jus straight up forgot to make more..like i always do.
the only thing i've ever done LONG-TERM in my life is..uhh.. live? lol
i don't even remember what i talked about last time;
sooo i'll jus try & see where i'm at in my life
& give y'all a RECAP:

i'm still in school for fashion [this is def my last semester though]
i was in ny for the holidays and like usual i didn't wana leave..
BUT this time it was even harder. sooo MY PLANS ARE..
go back in April, look for a job, and see what happens & who'll take me in.
--i'm currently SiNGLE, i don't really wana boyfriend or none of that.
relationships ruin everything [demetrius could back me up on that]
but well well well, MACKaroni, phresh & always...fbd :[

MACK; he's somethin else, he really is just set out to make me happy.
idk if i can deal wid his insecurities and accept that he's been hurt just like me.
cause sometimes without knowin he takes shit out on me;
or he straight up doesnt realize something are going to hurt me
he doesn't appreciate me enough... but he makes me wana stay in florida.

phresh; i'm not guna front, i treat him like shit, he loves me.
and i really really love him too, honestly nobody is on his level.
he makes me feel a million different emotions everyday;
he makes me think about my life and just..shit. he makes me feel good;
i do think he has some maturing to do; i would hate for this to be just "PUPPY LOVE"
idk if he's ready to really fully give me his heart...

fbd --he's always there. even if i wanted him gone, i wouldnt allow myself
to delete him from my life. he doesnt even always treat me the best.
its not the fact that i adore the way he dresses or the things he says to me..
he has this way with words.. but thats not it either.
i've been all over my head with him since my senior yr of hs.
its been well over 2yrs, and i loved it at times, and other times i hated it.
but ohmy, when i'm with him...when i'm with him thats it.
its like.. we're the only two people who matter in the world.
everything could fall down around us and i'd never notice.
his kiss matches mine, his touch, everything. UGH, let me stop reminiscing.


--well i'm still working at publix, WACK! if something better came along
i'd take it, granted i wana work in NY by the summer hopefully.
but hey, who knows what God has in store for me; maybe i need to spend sometime
in florida, maybe i'll find a dope job & check out miami, hehee.
who KNOWS!.

wellllll ima get ready for work; love yu all, hope yu enjoy bein in my business;
maybe i'll write again tonite about some other shxt thas been goin on. besides BOYS!
--peace&prosperityy.
<3killuh.

No comments: